- Transform. Refine your physical and energetic alignment – and teaching
- Master the fundamentals of teaching Power with our Guest Teacher Karl Jaross.
- The postures.
- How to adapt the practice for specific physical challenges.
- Exploring the principles of teaching Yin with Senior Teacher Jo Moore.
Yoga for Pregnancy and Children
- Discover safe practices for teaching your pregnant students
- Be inspired with children’s Yoga Teacher Stevie Jae Hepburn from Zing Yoga
- Practice simple cleanses, Laura Phipps our Ayurvedic Consultant will guide us
- Nourish your cells, meals are prepared by our Ayurvedic consultant Danielle Gonsal
Daily Yoga Nidra practices, Karmic Astrology Workshop, and creative play.
What to Bring
Your Yoga Manual, a notebook and pen, all your yoga props.
Bring along comfortable clothing, the temperature can vary immensely, layers are helpful, so they can be removed as the day heats up.
Bring along your toiletries, towels and bedding are provided.
Walking shoes, there are some great nature trails nearby and plenty of you time to explore them.
A water bottle so you can refill it throughout the day.
You will be rising Early on Retreat, If you are not already an early riser we suggest you prepare by retiring a little earlier (remember the ayurvedic clock)
Morning meditation and Asana practice. Begin to increase the time spent in your morning practices.
Nadi Shodhana. Please practice alternate nostril breathing daily. The instructions are on page 76 of your student manual. Please keep a written record of the stage you are practicing, the breath counts, and the length of time you practiced.
Diet: Please be conscious of what you are ingesting and begin to reduce any addictive habits.
Astrology. Please contact us with your Time, Date and Place of Birth.
2pm on Saturday 9th November 2019 – 2pm on Saturday 16th November
Glasshouse Mountains Eco Lodge
198 Barrs Rd, Glasshouse Mountains
Applying for this course is easy! Simply click the book now button below and be prepared to tell us a bit about yourself and your yoga experience to date.
If you have any other questions about this course or your suitability you can see our FAQs section or contact us.