Restorative Yoga Training Course (30CPD)
15 November, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEDT
One event on 16 November, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on 17 November, 2019 at 9:00am
Restorative yoga is the perfect antidote for the busy-ness of our every day lives.
Journey deeper into your yoga practice and classes whilst learning this deeply nourishing therapeutic style.
This 30hr teacher training is open to yoga teachers and health practitioners.
– Explore the why’s and theory behind restorative yoga.
– learn and understand the anatomical placement of the body and cues to support a deeper therapeutic practice.
– learn how to correctly use props to support the body and the parasympathetic response
– understand fascia and muscles
– learn how to confidently offer hands on adjustments
– understand the importance of structuring a restorative practice
– understand your client/student via Ayurvedic principles
– the importance of the endocrine system
– yoga anatomy for a restorative practice
Shelley has been teaching her therapeutic style of yoga for over 13 years. In this time she has shared over 6000 hours, including workshops, and retreats both locally and internationally.
Coupled w her knowledge in anatomy and ayurveda, Shelley’s classes are deeply nourishing and offer the therapist the invitation to journey beyond the external asana.
A certified Relax and Renew therapist, Shelley trained with Judith Lasater in 2010.
Shelley has immersed herself into this extremely beneficial practice and is deeply passionate about sharing the practice and it’s benefits with others.
Coupled w an Ayurvedic approach, this 30 hr course will motivate and inspire you to go beyond simply achieving and doing asana and move into a more authentic heart centred teaching space.
Date: 15th – 17th November 2019
Time: 6pm – 9pm Friday 15th + 9am – 5pm Saturday 16th + Sunday 17th
Cost: $450 (Early Bird $395 paid before Oct 9th)
Payment Details: Direct Deposit: Yoga Rhythms BSB 064166 Acc 10528389 Please use your name as customer reference
Venue: Soul Prana Yoga & Wellness, Wighton Street, Margate Qld.